Welcome to Miyoga Kintore!
Workshops coming up, August-November:
Flow Yoga for Complete Beginners
A Simple Daily Yoga Practice
Going Deeper: Pranayama & Meditation
More and more people are practicing yoga, and they’re doing it for many different reasons:
- as a stand-alone fitness activity
- to relax and find space in their busy lives
- to enhance performance in a primary sport
- to aid injury recovery
- to combat the effects of ageing
- to lose weight, and nurture a more positive body image
- to help manage stress and anxiety
In a typical class expect to practice postures that stretch & strengthen, postures that improve balance, and breathing exercises & relaxation techniques. A once a week class helps ease the aches and pains of daily life, and more regular classes increase the benefits.
All Miyoga Kintore classes are suitable for beginners.
For classes and times, see the current schedule